Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Upcoming projects

Since I am feeling more caught up than I have in a while I have been brainstorming for projects to work on...even thought my idea of caught up is having 2 photo orders to make, wedding invites to design, and a million of my photos to print. But yesterday I made bunting before work instead of doing these things. 


I also have a new list of things that I want to do around the house including terrariums, a fabric covered suitcase, a paper mobile for the living room, tissue paper flowers for the bedroom, and a birch tree painting on the bedroom wall. I am feeling ambitious! I have a project for tomorrow that involves 8 wooden crates from Hobby Lobby. I had an idea that I figured would be a bust, but the mr was actually on board and suggested we go get supplies! I can't wait to finish it. Hopefully we will get it all completed [and accessorized] this weekend.

Be happy...and ambitious! 

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment