This is one of the easiest projects ever. It seemed like it took me forever, but I was waiting for my photos to come in the mail. They were then sent to the wrong address so I had to wait even longer, but that is another story. I finally got them, and all it took was a little masking tape to finish it off!
This was what it looked like the night I started [in terrible lighting].
And now it looks like this!
I feel like this could be an ongoing project. I kind of want to keep adding to it and making it bigger and bigger. I really want to do something like this and frame it, but I have no where to put something like that...for now.
All this project consisted of was taking 35 4x6 prints and cutting them down to 4 inch squares. I then used my level/ruler gadget from my birch tree project and marked off my bottom and left side. I just used the width of the masking tape as spacers and taped each photo on the back of all four corners [to avoid curling]. It was super easy, and if you have all your materials when you start it would go really fast. One of the best things is that it is not going to leave holes in my wall so when I change my mind about that space there will be no evidence it was ever there...unless I decide to draw a faux frame on the wall around it.
Quick, so simple, and cheap project...it doesn't get any better than that!
I am linking up with