Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

new website design!

No, I have not yet mastered the blogger editing business...that is still to come. But I do have a new design for my photography website! I think the change is well overdue. It is not up and running just yet, but here is a sneak peak of what it will look like. 

[home page]


The new site not only has a completely different look, but it has new features found under the "details" tab. There is information about what to expect when booking a session, new pricing options, what to wear, and where we will shoot your session. And of course I included my little camera "stamp" that I love so much.

I still have a little bit of the pricing info to figure out, but after that it should be up and running very soon! I plan to have it going by the end of the week, and I am pretty excited about that as well as ordering my new business card design [option 2!]. 

Be happy. 

-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment