Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Embrace the Camera!

I am so excited to finally be participating in "Embrace the Camera" over at The Anderson Crew. I have been wanting to do this for so long, but I always forgot to take the photos! I mentioned in a previous post that I really had so few photos of us [yet I always have photos of my projects and things]. I am on my way to changing that for 2012, and I thank my silly adorable husband for helping me Embrace the Camera!


I am really not a big fan of being in photos, so this is kind of a big deal for me. I was just really bummed when I realized how few photos we had of ourselves from last year. Hopefully I know this year will be different!

Be happy...and embrace the camera!


-Katie

5 comments:

  1. Adorable series of photos. Isn't Embrace the Camera the best?! It has been great at reminding me to get in photos with my kids, but you are reminding me to do the same with my husband! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos! Man, you both have gorgeous eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are a fabulous couple :) Good luck with the embrace challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. That last picture of you looking at his silly face is the best. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last one is funny! :) Glad you joined!

    ReplyDelete