I have lists of things I could take photos of and post about, but there are so many! I have projects in the works, things I am getting accomplished, and things that just plain make me happy. I decided all of these things deserved a little recognition today.
I am pumped about:
- the gorgeous weather...who wouldn't be?!
- all the pieces that will soon come together to cozy up my deck
- going to the City Market on Saturday for my birthday
- having lunch with the mr on Saturday
- havin friends and family over for a weenie roast Saturday night
- my deer antler project [for those of you who know me well...believe it]
- the new color of the old cabinet from my basement...can't wait to finish it!
- my new books about Laura Ingalls Wilder
- my tulips and bleeding heart plant blooming outside my back door
- that Nicholas has tomorrow night off so we can work in the yard together
- the adorable owl planter [from my sis] that now greets me at the top of the deck stairs
- finding out that I have no wisdom teeth
- the super awesome terrarium container my super sweet mother-in-law gave me for an early birthday gift
- finally hanging the last frame for my wall collage in my bedroom
I have a ton of things going on in my head right now with projects that I can't wait to start. Now I just have to get busy!
Be happy...and pumped!