Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Around the yard

 Yesterday after cleaning the house, cooking dinner, cleaning the kitchen again, and running my butt off on the treadmill I needed some fresh air and a cool down. I took my camera and walked around the yard just as the last bits of daylight were starting to fade away. I absolutely love this tree [that I know I have mentioned before], and I get super excited each time it starts to bud.

It is a nice view out my dining room window. 



Tulips! They are short lived but always worth the wait.


My dad found these in a field one day while hunting, and [knowing me well] he figured I would like them. Well, I LOVE them, and I want to find something really cool to do with them. Until then they will continue to sit on my deck. I am thinking maybe hanging, upside down, filled with succulents. I am liking it...

 

Even though we didn't have much of a winter this year I could not be more ready for Spring. I am so excited to get outside and work with our flowers and planting our garden. The mr and I had such fun last year working together and watching things grow. The fun is just beginning! 

Be happy...and excited! 

-Katie

1 comment: