Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Embracing the camera and enjoying Spring

Tuesday was absolutely beautiful weather, and that was just a bonus to Nicholas being home when I got home from work. We spent the evening out on the deck enjoying the perfect temperature and fresh air. He got my table and chairs put together so we could have dinner outside, and then he assembled the firepit we bought at the end of last summer. I see a birthday weenie roast in my near future! 

Isn't he cute? 


Even cuter is that after I took a photo of him he said, "Okay, now embrace the camera." He was thinking of my blog posts and the fact that I haven't done much embracing of the camera since the first week. So we have this photo that is kind of funny looking of both of us because that happens when you are trying to hold a dslr at arm's length to take a photo of yourselves. 





This is one of those things that I could have easily forgotten to photograph, but I am so glad I remembered. It was a simple evening of quiet, relaxing fun, and I will always be thankful for these photos. I know we won't always be in this house, and I will cherish memories of all of the "new" things we did together in our first home. 

Embracing the The Andersons.

Be happy!

-Katie



3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful hubby to think of your blogging! Great photos!
    Happy Embracing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos! It is so important to capture those kind of moments... the every day life :]
    visiting from "embrace the camera"
    Très bien

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of you and Nick. It doesn't look funny at all. Hope to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete