Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

etsy, here i come!

I have been trying to get caught up on some photo things while trying to make a few minutes each day to work on some fun projects. It is sometimes hard to find a balance between the bakery, house cleaning, and projects. I finally got to put together these pieces that I cut out last week. Do I need 3 strands of Halloween-ish bunting? No, but I have them.



I am not one to do a lot of seasonal decorating, but I just can't get enough bunting in any form.


 
 
This is not the first version of this that I have made, but I sold the other one. The first version had brighter colors, but I think this one is my favorite. This one will probably find a home on my own couch, but I do plan on making more. If when my etsy store gets going I plan to add these to the mix. 
 
Be happy...

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment