Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

A party kind of weekend

It was a full weekend with lots of celebration! Saturday I shot the cutest wedding. The little church was so perfect, and Megan and Adam just looked great. Megan did a great job with the details of the wedding, and I wish them the very best!

Sneak peek:






Sunday I finally got to put all my plans together for my sister's baby shower!



[Thanks to Chels for the photo!]


It was definitely a success, and she loved it. She got lots of great stuff, and I think everyone had a great time. I will be going through more photos as soon as I get time. 
Be happy! 

-Katie

2 comments:

  1. You did such an awesome job on the shower! Charlie's bow tie was just the cutest idea! Everything was super cute, and I think everyone enjoyed it so much. You are such a great sister (and soon-to-be aunt!). Thanks for inviting me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cindy. I am SO glad you were able to work it out so you could come. Sorry we missed Stu, but so glad we got to see you and Brady! I should have made him a bow tie too!

    ReplyDelete