Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Today I am knocking out the second wedding weekend of the month [I have one the next two Saturdays as well]. I have been so busy at work and running around that I have not accomplished anything at home since I got back from Arkansas...and I am going back down next weekend! I will do two sessions and a wedding while there, so projects may be put on hold for a bit while I get some of these photos edited and ordered. So until I can my craft room/office put back together and get going on some projects, here are some bridals of last weekend's bride and more baby shower photos. 















I am so excited for Georgie to get here, and I just can't wait to get that call to head down. I hope it works out so I can be in Batesville before she makes her debut. Then we will have more sweet baby photos to take!

-Be happy! 

-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment