Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Busy, busy, busy...

Oh my goodness...in the last couple of weeks I have barely had time to catch my breath! Last week I was in Arkansas visiting family and taking photos. I had two baby sessions, a bridal session, and a wedding. I also had a wedding the weekend before my trip so I am way behind on photos. Since I didn't have enough photos [Ha] I talked my sis into letting me take some cute maternity shots of her. It was fun and so exciting since this is the first baby in our family! I am so eager to start putting my baby shower plans into action! I have soooo many ideas as well as gifts and things for the nursery. However, I have had no time this week. I got back on Monday, and I had VBS that night. I have worked every day this week and had VBS so I have lots of dirty dishes and clothes, boxes of yard sale items that need to be sorted, clean laundry sitting in baskets, a disaster of a craft room, and I have not been able to do my normal house cleaning in 2-3 weeks...I don't even remember! I am hoping to get a lot done this weekend with photos and some paintings that are overdue. It will be a chore, but my goal is to get all of the images gone through and ready for the customers...we will see. In the meantime, here are a few shots that I got from the Arkansas sessions. 

Avery


Candice [sis]







Whitney and Garrett



Klara Ruth




Unfortunately I cannot post any of Megan's bridals until after the wedding in September. That is a major bummer because we got some really cute ones. But it is always fun to get to post the bridals along with the wedding photos.

I have a busy summer with working, photos, family, planning, and projects, but I am looking forward to it all!

Be happy...and just busy enough.

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment