Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

#MCM

My man crush Monday cannot be summed up in one simple photograph. This great guy deserves some words, y'all. 


As I sit here on my cozy couch, he is at work. While I ate a hot dinner, he ate a cold sandwich on the way from school to work. While I was able to stay inside and warm all day, he was out the door early this morning, scraping ice off his car, and on his way to school. Oh yeah, and while he is out on his busy day...he texts me to ask how house cleaning is going and an "I love you" just when I need it. 

He is one hardworking guy, and I am so thankful for that. I am also super proud of him. While we haven't made a big production of it, we learned last week that his hard work was totally worth it when he got a job offer from a fantastic company in KC. He will start in May after graduation, and we are super excited. He will have a more regular schedule and be home with me in the evenings and weekends. I am pretty pumped about that part! 

I will not go on and on because I could never say enough about how proud I am him. I am amazed at his diligence, focus and dedication to school [full-time] and working full-time. I am so excited to celebrate his graduation this Spring! The party planning has already begun...

xoxo,
Katie

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! So excited for the wonderful changes coming your way :-) You certainly do have a very wonderful guy by your side and I couldn't be happier for you both. Congrats to the mister!

    ReplyDelete