Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

back to work

So I have been totally and completely unproductive for about 5 days now, so I would say it is about time to get back to it...

This weekend was a big annual Branson trip! Every year I go with my mom and sis to Branson for shopping, eating, and all things Christmas...and more eating and shopping. This year we had another little girly along with us so it was that much more fun. Georgie is such a sweet baby. I just saw her last night, but I miss her little baby snuggles already! I am sad to say that I didn't accomplish one bit of Christmas shopping while there, but we had enough fun to make up for it. 

While my mini vacation was pretty unproductive, the week before I was a busy gal. 




I think it was Sunday I spent a large part of the afternoon in the basement painting. By the time I had finished I had another 11 pieces ready for text! I am not sure of my total count right now, but I almost have all those ready to go. I think I actually have enough to open up shop! I have been researching packaging, shipping, and advertising so I am so close to meeting my goal of opening an etsy store by 2012. I am determined it will happen! 

There have been a lot of exciting things going on around here. The mr. finally made his decision to go back to school, and I am so excited for him. I know he is eager to be learning something that he enjoys. Hopefully I can help make it less stressful on him while he is working and going to school, and while he is being so productive I should be too! 

Speaking of that...I need to fill some hair accessory orders, work on paintings, finish up some handmade gifts, complete one more photo order, and address Christmas cards. I am hoping for a productive week. Wish me luck! 

Be happy! 

-Katie Beth

2 comments:

  1. You have such a cute blog! Love the name! Anyway, I also love Branson. We live about 2 hours away and I've been thinking I'm going to need an outlet trip soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison, thank you so much for the sweet comment. I quickly browsed your blog [until I get more time to look closer]. You have a precious family. It looks like you recently were in KC? I moved near there just about a year and a half ago from Northeaster Arkansas!

    ReplyDelete