Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sanity craft

Even though I got almost all of my photo editing finished yesterday I came home from work today feeling a bit overwhelmed. I didn't even sit down to my computer because I knew there would be emails and things waiting there for me. I just didn't feel able to deal with it at the time...so I cleaned out my closet and made caramel fudge brownies! I also finally got to a fun project I have been planning since the first of the year. It was my Tuesday night sanity craft. I needed to not think about how messy my house is or all the other things I need to do, and this project was an escape. I also have been feeling the need to physically make something with my hands instead of just clicking around on my computer. This was just what I needed! Due to the dark, yucky lighting I will take a final photo later on, but here is a preview close up.


I am very pleased with how it turned out, and I can't wait to add the finishing touch and share a completed photo! 

Be happy...and festive! 

-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment