Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Feature!

I was pretty excited when Brandi from A Nifty Disposition asked me to answer a few questions about organization for a post she was planning. I think it was perfect timing as it got me to thinking about how organized [or NOT organized] I have been lately as well as ways that I can improve and become more efficient. It was fun as well as beneficial for me. She also featured a few other ladies so check it out!

If loving organization is wrong, I don't want to be right.


I already have more plans and to-do things just from answering these questions. I can't wait to get my new super duper organizational binder put together...after I edit a million photos! 
 
I had several more sessions over the weekend while in Arkansas, and I do have a few ready to share. 





I had some great sessions with fun people. Everyone was a great sport...even when climbing through head high grass and other sorts of wilderness!

Be happy...and safe this Halloween!

-Katie Beth


No comments:

Post a Comment