Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Scratch that off my {2012} list

So I don't have a lot of photos for this post, but I should have several "after" shots pretty soon. I have been pretty busy today! I mentioned [but never posted photos of] a freebie that I got from the side of the road a month or so ago. It was an old head and foot board from a dated baby bed in perfect structural condition. That was my first ever find like that, and I was so excited! I finally got to work today re-purposing them. This is the before [in my scary basement]: 


They look pretty rough in this condition, but they have a makeover in the works. 

I also got to work on a few things from my 12 by 2012 list!

1. I  got started on several painting projects for my etsy store!

2. I completely finished painting the shelf for my living room. Nicholas is going to help me hang it, and I am so excited to have that project complete. I already have the accessorizing all taken care of with another recent makeover, some past projects, and some prints of the photos we took a few weeks ago. 

3. Nicholas found a book today that would be a definite help on the html education, and I am hoping I can get it from the library to see if I like it [a.k.a. if I can understand it]. 

4. I got a good start on my office/craft room this week. It is by no means complete, but I got started cleaning and bought a couple of shelves for it today. I am feeling WORLDS better by knocking out this list!

5. The thing I am most proud of is my progress last weekend on photo edits and orders. I am still not quite finished, but I accomplished an incredible amount. Just two weddings to go!...until after this next week in Arkansas. Haha. 

6. I don't know if it counts [yet], but next week I will be spending every second possible with sweet Georgie. :)

I am feeling so great about getting things accomplished. Even though I worked a lot of hours this week I have still managed to get my house clean, keep it pretty clean, and knock out several projects. Thanks again for the inspiration Danni! 

Be productive!

-Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment