Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

We are over

Winter, I am so over you. 

Just plain cold? I can handle that. 

This snow, then sleet, then below zero temperatures followed by window-rattling gusts for what feels like a month straight?0 I am just plain over it. 

I am over freezing in the shower. And chill bumps...oh, the chill bumps. I just want to shave my legs, y'all. 

I am over this dry skin situation. So. Over. It. 

So, Winter...we are over. I am done with you. If you need me I will be under my heated blanket dreaming of green grass, the smell of dirt, and times like these:



xoxo,
Katie


3 comments:

  1. Me and you both! I want color! I want warm sunshine! I want to wear short sleeves!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you some warm weather from Aus! Hope it makes it :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It hasn't made it yet, but I thank you for the efforts! So sweet of you. ;)

      Delete