Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Year two...check!

Today is our 2nd wedding anniversary...wow. I can't believe how fast it has gone by! Today we both had to work [totally different hours so that we missed each other in passing], but did get to spend this past weekend in St. Louis to celebrate. It was a nice little get away, and I am so glad we got to go. We went with very few plans, and just did as we pleased. It was pretty great.


This is one of my favorite photos from the trip. It was after I got over the intense freak out I experienced from riding a Ferris wheel that was on top of a platform that was on top of a 10 story building. Yeah. It was scary, but I survived to snap a quick pic as we went over the top. Nicholas had a blast at the City Museum, and that alone made the whole trip worth it.

Be happy! 

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment