Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Roundup

It has been a busy week with work, catching up on photo editing, and getting some things settled here at home. Wednesday I did some major [much needed] cleaning. It felt great to get that done! 





I have spent a lot of time wishing the mr was home with me, so I am pretty excited to have him home tonight...I am also pretty excited to start working on some more shelving for the living room because this is what my dining room table looks like right now. 


All this is stuff that was just stuck in random places like my living room closet or in the piles of stuff in the office. I did some major cleaning in both places, and I decided if it doesn't have a place it must go!...so I have a great husband who is going to make a place because none of it is stuff I want to part with right now. Soon I will have two shelves on both sides of the fireplace that will hopefully look like built-ins without blocking the air vent in the floor or interfering with the window trim.

Last night I got to visit with some friends and take photos of some cute kiddos. Look at these sweet cheeks! 



And you know I love a good puppy photo.


And today I am going to do some creating [red bow for my camera strap, lampshade embroidery, and try to finally finish the curtain for the back door], but first I am going to get on the treadmill. It may break me because it has been a while, but I finally feel like I don't have a million other things I must do first. It always [easily] gets pushed to the back burner. I do well for a few weeks, but then I fall off track again. I want to make it a part of my routine, but that would require some sort of a routine to begin with I think. Today I am being inspired instead of intimidated by all those I see working out. Here I go...wish me luck.

Be happy! 

-Katie Beth

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Katie!! Good luck with the treadmill and I love your curtain. Alot!

    ReplyDelete