Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Maternity sessions...my current fave

I am lucky girl. That is all there is to it. I will admit that in recent months I have tossed around the idea of just continuing my photography as a hobby. It does make for busy trips and lots of running around when I visit Arkansas, but this week just verified that I was crazy thinking that. I love what I get to do. This week I have been able to see old friends, capture new memories, and see the smiles of my favorite people. I am so thankful that I am able to travel and see my friends and family as often as I do. I am thankful for a job [and a boss] that allows me to do so. This week I got to snuggle my sweet Georgie, spend time with my sis, see friends that I haven't seen in way too long, meet new smiling faces, and [hopefully] make people happy.

I enjoyed each and ever session, but the two maternity sessions were a little extra special since both of these girlies are friends of mine...way back from elementary! Their expected due dates are only 4 days apart, and I was lucky enough to get in a session with each of them. [I also realized that I really like maternity sessions].










Both these beautiful girls are special to me, and I am so excited for them and their little ones. I can't wait to meet them!

Be happy!

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment