Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

pour your heart out...take two

It has probably been a year since I posted a little drawing that I did, and at the time I was pretty proud of it. I later stuck it in a frame, decided I hated it, and threw it away. Luckily, I still had the digital copy because I pulled it back out tonight, did a little work, and now I love it. 

Screenshot of the new and improved version after flipping the can, adding a handle to the side, and adding some color. 

 

I started thinking about it on my drive back from Arkansas today, and I knew it would be a perfect print to add to the collection of things I will be selling at the craft show. I have another print in the works, and I am just getting more excited [and a little anxious] about it all the time! 

Be happy! 

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment