Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It was Easter

So I am in Arkansas, have a hundred things going on, and I am just getting more and more excited about the craft show. I am eager to get back to work on things for that, but I am enjoying my visit with family and the photo sessions from this week. 

Even though these may be a little outdated since Easter is over, I thought I would share some of our photos from our egg dying extravaganza on Sunday after church. 



He needs supervision...but I kept him from drinking it. 








He teases me for wanting to do things like this, but I think know he enjoys it as much or more than me. He is cute, and I love him. 

Hopefully next week I will have more time to get things together and share a few of my new ideas that I will be selling at the show. Wish me luck! 

Be happy! 

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment