Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Our first home

After a long wait and a lot of planning and daydreaming we finally got into our cute new [old] house. It is still somewhat in the works, but it is coming together nicely. I have so many more ideas for cute little things, but I am trying to be patient. We also need an area rug, and our dining room table is to be delivered tomorrow. But ultimately I am super pumped! Here are a few shots of the house. Someday I will share a few more before shots...it was quite a transformation!

 There were so many different surfaces/textures in this bathroom...
The light/color in this photo is terrible, but it still shows the change. I will have updated photos later.

A little paint and refinishing the hardwood went a long way in this room [still lacking a rug]. 



This is probably my favorite part of the house and the biggest transformation!

This is what the outside of the house looks like in the summer. We have a lot of work to do on it this summer with painting, gutters, trim, and yardwork. I am eager to see that transformation as well! Let me know what you think!

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment