Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lately...

Wow...what can I say!? What have I done lately? A lot of stuff! Before we got to move into our new home I was feeling kind of uninspired...or maybe I was inspired and just lacked the space, tools, and organization to create. We moved into our home right before the holidays, so I have been doing a lot of work getting things in order. We also had a good visit with family in Arkansas, and I finally got back into the groove of creating things. Here is what I have done just this week: 

 crocheted cowl scarf=super soft and cozy


Pillows for our sofa modeled by our chairs


 Pom Pom Clover [my version from the Feb. 2011 issue of Country Living]

I also have been thinking how I want to own my own cupcake shop, a cute flower and handmade gift shop, as well as a wedding planning business. Yeah...I have been feeling ambitious lately. 

-Kate

2 comments:

  1. I LOOOVE your blog! Finally I have a way to keep up with you and all of your fabulous craftiness. And kuddos to for being able to maintain one, a great looking one at that. I look forward to reading more.

    Love,
    Your long lost Arkansas friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That *is* busy. And all so pretty (again). It's lovely you're adding so many hand-made details to your new house.

    Also, I think I may have to borrow (ok, steal) that pom-pom clover idea - it's adorable!

    x

    ReplyDelete