Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

We have shelves, people!

So a few weeks ago I mentioned that I was getting shelves put up in the living room. Well, that project turned out to be a much longer project than anticipated. We got the boards painted, and some of them warped...blah, blah, blah...several days later we had replacement boards, I painted them, and the mr got them up for me before they even had a chance to warp. Finally I was able to go through all the stuff piled in my dining room, and I found a place for almost everything!

This was my poor dining room table: 


This was my blah wall in the living room: 


And this is my fabulously cluttered shelving with all my junk treasures!


That brown suitcase on the bottom left is going to have a graphic image painted on it soon, and I have to figure out what to do with the birdcage area because that is an air vent in the floor. Even though I am not totally satisfied with all of the arrangements I came up with, I am very happy with how the shelves turned out...and I am pretty sure it doesn't look as junky in person as it does in this photo. Yes...I am positive it doesn't.


And I even incorporated all of the mr's books...including Batman and the Pearls Before Swine treasuries.


Be happy! 

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment