Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Playing Catch-up

Wow. That is all I can say for how busy I have been. I never would have imagined that taking a part-time job would have made such an impact! A combination of photo sessions picking up [due to warm weather], needing to do work in the yard, frequent trips to Arkansas, and being exhausted when I get home from the bakery has given me a very messy house and projects piling up. I have played catch-up some this weekend. I got some photo orders filled, and I am almost finished editing a few more batches. I have a sewing project for a friend and a commissioned painting [that one is almost finished] before I can be caught up so I can do my "for fun" projects. Tomorrow I have set aside to clean my house, and I am almost looking forward to it. I am just so ready for things to be neat and tidy again! In the meantime, I wanted to post a few images from my most recent Arkansas sessions. Hopefully I will have some crafty things to post soon. I am on my way to being caught up! 









Be happy!

-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment