Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Be Awesome

So I have had a bit of a break from blogging anything and really from doing anything to blog about. I made a trip to Arkansas and had a great time selling my hair accessories. Then I had a great visit from a good friend, and today I got back to creating. I bought this great place mat from Kohl's for a dollar or two, and I knew it could be something cute. I loved all the colors. I also found a saying similar to this [unfortunately I can't remember where], and I just kept thinking about it. I modified it a bit, printed it up, and attached it to the place mat with a ribbon for hanging. I wish I had more wall space to hang things such as these! 



Be happy...and awesome!

-Kate

1 comment:

  1. This is really nice! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a new follower of yours!
    Jo-Anna

    ReplyDelete